Home    Visas    U.S Passport    Authentication    Fees    Contact Us
Kitty's Travel Inc.
38W 32nd Street, Suite 1303    New York   N.Y 10001
Visa Types
38W 32nd Street, Suite 1303 New York, N.Y 10001      view map

Foreigners who intend to work in China. Will be issue Work Visa (Z) Visa.

1.Original Passport:
Original signed passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa

2.One Passport Copy:
A copy of the passport's data page and the photo page if  it is separate.

3.One Photograph:  
Photo should be taken within six months with white background. Snapshot and photo
copy computer picture will not be accepted.
Click here for photo guideline.

4.Visa Application Form:
One completed visa application form with signature.

5.Proof of legal stay or residence status in U.S:  
If you are non-U.S and Canada citizens, you must provide the original and photocopy
of your valid visa of stay in U.S,employment or student status.

6.If you was born in China.:
If  you was born in China, and this is your first time applying Chinese visa. You have
to provide original Chinese passport. If you had Chinese visa but the old U.S passport
expired. You have provide copy of old U.S passport, copy of previous Chinese visa.

7.Name changed:
If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must
provide an official document of name change.

8.Invitation letter. ( copy one is ok ):
Issued by the Chinese local company or institution.
Invitation letter must include the applicant's name,  gender,  birthday. Purpose of visit,
days of stay, places to be visited, relationship. Financial responsibility for the applicant
accommodation in China. Name of the inviting company or institution, phone number
and address. Company seal and signature of the legal representative.

9.Business letter. ( copy one is ok ):
Provide a business letter from the employer.
Letter with letter head stationary and signed by a manager.

10. Work permit document.
Original foreigners employment permit China issued by Chinese government. Original
Permit for foreign experts working in China issued by  competant  Chinese authorities
or foreign affairs office.
1.Regular Service
(5+Business day):

Consular Fee + Service Fee:

1. For U.S Passport:
$140.00 + $55.00 = $195.00

2. For Canada Passport:
$80.00 + $55.00 = $135.00

3. For Other passport
$30.00 + $55.00 = $85.00

Shipping Fees is not included.
2.Express Service
(3+Business day):

Consular Fees + Service Fee:

For U.S Passport:
$165.00 + $90.00 = $255.00

For Canada Passport:
$105.00 + $90.00 = $195.00

For other Passport:
$50.00 $90.00 = $140.00

Not include shipping fees.
We accept :
Credit Card,Check,
and Money Order.

Payment payable to:   
Kitty's Travel Inc.

38W 32nd Street, Suite 1303,  
New York, NY. 10001
Processing Fees:
Payment Methods: